Register for the Winter season now!
Registration for Youth and High School Water Polo
**Please volunteer with us😁- it's fun and you get to know the great polo families of PC! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0E48A9A9229-pcwp1
Register for PCWP and make sure you have a current USA Water Polo membership.
Practice times- -
*Youth M, W, F @ 6:30 - 8:00p
*High School M, W, F @ 6:30 - 8:30p
(if you are interested in Splashball, please check the Program tab above for more info. -Splashball begins 11/30 @ 6:30p)
Dates for practices are posted on the calendar.
Download BAND app for the most up-to-date information and changes. Link is below.
- - Youth Park City Water Polo Registration -
- Open to 5th - 8th Grade players. (4th Grade players with 1 year of experience and Coach Gary's approval may register.)
- Practice is MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY - 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Game and tournament schedules are currently being set and are will be posted soon. Please check the calendar (BAND, see below) regularly.
- Free Week of Play! - We are offering newcomers a free week of play. Recruit a friend to come give Water Polo a try with no obligation. Send an email to [email protected] with any questions.
- The 2020 winter registration amount is $100
- - HS Park City Water Polo Registration
- Open to 9th - 12th graders
- Practice is M, W, F @ 6:30p
- Game and tournament schedules are currently being set. Please check the calendar (BAND, see below) regularly.
- Free Week of Play! - We are offering newcomers a free week of play. Recruit a friend to come give water polo a try with no obligation. Send an email to [email protected] with any questions.
- The 2020 Youth Winter Season fee is $100
BELOW APPLIES TO ALL PLAYERS (Youth & High School)
1) We are now using a new APP for communication. Please download BAND as soon as possible. https://band.us/band/77861379#
Splashball parents should join BAND, as well.
2) USA Water Polo Registration (not Splashball)
ALL Memberships expired on December 31. If you have not renewed your player's USAWP membership for the new year, please go to www.USAwaterpolo.com to register. All players must be members of USA Water Polo. You will need your USA Water Polo membership number for the Park City Water Polo registration form. At this time your player’s club affiliation should be Park City. We are requesting that your player sign up with at least a Silver level membership if they plan to participate in tournaments.