2020 Fall Registration Open Soon!
Registration for Youth and High School Water Polo
We are happy to announce that our pool at Ecker Aquatic Center will be opening soon! We will keep you posted. Dates for practices are posted on the calendar and will be updated when we have access to Ecker. Next week we are holding practice at Wasatch Aquatic Center in Heber Tues (8/11) & Thurs (8/13) 2-4p. All ages welcome.
Registration will be open soon! Stay tuned.
Youth Park City Water Polo Registration -
- Open to 5th - 7th Grade players. (4th Grade players with 1 year of experience and Coach Gary's approval may register.)
- Practice is MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY - 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Game and tournament schedules are currently being set and are not available. Please check the calendar (BAND, see below) regularly.
- Free Week of Play! - We are offering newcomers a free week of play. Recruit a friend to come give Water Polo a try with no obligation. Send an email to [email protected] with any questions.
- The 2020 registration amount TBD
- Team Suits are required for games. How to purchase gear will be announced ASAP.
HS Park City Water Polo Registration
- Open to 8th - 12th graders
- Practice is MONDAY through FRIDAY 3:00-5:00 PM.
- Game and tournament schedules are currently being set and are not available. Please check the calendar (BAND, see below) regularly.
- Free Week of Play! - We are offering newcomers a free week of play. Recruit a friend to come give water polo a try with no obligation. Send an email to [email protected] with any questions.
- The 2020 Youth Fall Season fee is TBD
- Team suits are required for games.
BELOW APPLIES TO ALL PLAYERS (Youth & High School)
1) We are now using a new APP for communication. Please download BAND as soon as possible. We will no longer be using GroupMe! https://band.us/band/77861379#
2) USA Water Polo Registration
ALL Memberships expired on December 31. If you have not renewed your player's USAWP membership for the new year, please go to www.USAwaterpolo.com to register. All players must be members of USA Water Polo. You will need your USA Water Polo membership number for the Park City Water Polo registration form. At this time your player’s club affiliation should be Park City. We are requesting that your player sign up with at least a Silver level membership if they plan to participate in tournaments.